Monday, September 28, 2009

Action...

So I'm sitting here reflecting on the writing I have done and thinking I might be sounding like I'm just complaining! I am in fact complaining but I don't want it to come across as that. Especially when I am saying people are being lazy I shouldn't just sit back and make myself look hypocritical. I am blogging so that I reflect on my thoughts and hope that I can then act on it! Slowly I hope through some action I can make a difference.

On another note, I have been asked by a number of friends to try to organize a new choir here in Ottawa. I am planning it as an acapella group and hope that I can have a lot of fun with this group. But now my search begins for music and planning a rehearsal list. What am I planning? Well everything from Tallis to Billy Joel to Disney! It will be a lot of cool stuff and am excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment