Saturday, October 3, 2009

Come What May

I have made yet another rotation of the sun and yet wasn't feeling worried about it until I was out for beers last night. My mates and I were having some birthday beers in a Pub on the Ottawa U Campus. The Bar maid was told it was my birthday and was asked to guess how old I was. "35?" came out of her mouth before she could even think! But oh well, I guess I look quite distinguished!

The work on music continues but the only thing that seems to be getting in my way is the awful traffic I experience on my way to anything! Thursday night it took me half an hour longer than it should have to get to choir practice. And walking in all road raged doesn't helped your concentration.

So now I need to get started on getting some recording done! I have always wanted to do a disc of the Britten Folksong arrangements. They are pieces of sheer brilliance and simplicity! Soon enough I guess, but need to get some rep recorded asap to get out to people! So where, when, what, who and how, is what I have to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment